Saturday, March 19, 2011

Suncity gloria-New Apartments in Bangalore

Nestled amidst greens a Lifestyle beyond the Comparable-Residential Apartments in Bangalore

Suncity Gloria is the latest and the most delectable offering from M/s. Corporate Leisure & Property development (P) ltd after their phenomenal success of highly acclaimed mega-condominium project “Suncity”.

Perfectly located on Sarjapur road, 5 minutes drive from the Wipro corporate office, Suncity Gloria is spread over 10 acres of land. With 75% of the available space dedicated to beautifully landscaped gardens and amenities, all apartments face lush green spaces.

This gated community is conceived to provide the discerning young families with high quality housing loaded with amenities at true value prices.

The entire project comprises of 2 Mega Blocks - Block-1 & Block 2, having 2 and 3 wings respectively. A total of 1052 flats are elegantly designed among these Wings.

The Clubhouse will be a lively place with amenities like supermarket, cafeteria, Gymnasium, Games room, Health club, Laundromat, Party hall, ATM and more. The project also possess swimming pool, kids pool, full fledged basketball court, Volleyball court, badminton courts, etc.

World class design, meticulous planning, high quality of construction with finest materials and finishes assures you of true value for your money.

Discover Suncity Gloria and embark upon a journey to satiate your dream and pamper yourself in truly enchanting lifestyle.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com ... online for credit not a victim of scam. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I never thought that I will be qualify for a loan that Officer Pedro and his loan company granted me which was very smooth and transparent in every conversation that we make through the loan process, I will once again thank him and his loan organization for a job well done by offering me a loan of 22 million Euro with the low rate of 2% annual return they are genuine and loan register company with simple terms and conditions.Contact the loan company through  pedroloanss@gmail.com

Post a Comment